$75.00 per 45 minute session (individual or family)
$100.00 per 1 hour session (individual or family)
Group rates vary
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. To avoid unnecessary out-of-pocket expenses, please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met? When does my deductible start over? Is there a family deductible that must be met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session? Is there a copay? Is there a co-insurance?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Is prior approval required from the insurance company? If so, please obtain the authorization number from your insurance company.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash and check. Payment is due at the time services are rendered. Please bring your payment to the counseling session.
Please notify us 24 hours in advance if you are unable to keep your appointment. Clients (or guardians) will be billed for missed appointments if there was not a 24 hour notice given. Please note that insurance does not pay any portion of a missed appointment and the client is responsible for the full payment.
Questions? Please contact me at 336-214-5188 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.